There’s one week left until the Feminist Majority Foundation’s National Young Feminist Leadership Conference hosted by George Washington University in Washington, D.C.! Registration at the door will be available, but pre-registration closes at 6pm EST on Wednesday, March 9.
This is something you don’t want to miss!
Hear from amazing feminists, activists, and representatives:
- Eleanor Smeal, President, Feminist Majority Foundation
- Tina Tchen, Chief of Staff, First Lady Michelle Obama & Executive Director, White House Council on Women and Girls
- Secretary Hilda Solis, Secretary of United States Department of Labor
- Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, Congressional Delegate, District of Columbia
- Rep. Donna Edwards, Maryland's 4th Congressional District
- Rep. Gwen Moore, Wisconsin's 4th Congressional District
- Steph Herold, Activist and Founder, "I Am Dr. Tiller"
Registration is only $30 for a 3-day weekend packed with feminist connections, activist education & training, empowering discussions, and visiting with Congress to make feminist voices heard, especially during this time where women’s health is being attacked in the House. Meet young feminists from all over the country to talk about ways to organize on campus and in your communities!
In addition to being part of the conversation of feminist activism today, participants will receive a free copy of “Half the Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity for Women Worldwide" by Nicholas Kristoff and Sheryl WuDunn.
Discounts are still available for groups of 5 or more, and the Campus Team is here to help you plan your trip. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-444-FMLA for more information. See you next Saturday! You won’t want to miss it!!
If you’ve already registered and are joining us on Monday for the Congressional Education Day, don’t forget to call your Senators and Representatives to set up congressional visits!