Thursday, October 16, 2008

Election 08: The Intern Experience

Hi everyone! I'm sorry its taken me so long to post, with the election only a few more weeks away life has been crazy :) All anyone can really talk about here in fabulous DC is election, election, election 24/7! Usually all of the interns here (including myself) spend at least a good hour on the internet just catching up on all of the news and various blogs, etc. It can get to be overwhelming, but this is such an important election so its pretty important to keep up with everything that has been going on. I've been registered to vote since the day I turned 18, so I'm anxiously waiting for my absentee ballot to arrive so that I can finally get my vote in. My mom and my little sister are flying out from California to come visit me this weekend, and my mom promised to bring my absentee ballot with her. Family visiting and my ballot, what more could a girl want! I'll do my best to update more regularly, have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

What more could a woman want, indeed! Loved ones AND exercising your right to vote?! It doesn't get much better than that!