Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay for absentee ballots :)

Hey everyone, its Mary again blogging from the FMF headquarters. And now its official: I have voted in my first presidential campaign! My mom and sister came to visit from California last weekend and brought my ballot along with them. So later this week (after finally getting all of my homework done, it took forever), I was finally able to sit down at my desk and vote! Of course I've been voting since I turned 18 but since this was my first presidential election, and one of the most important elections I will most likely see during my lifetime, I was definitely excited :) About 30 minutes later, I was done and ready to put it in the mail (helpful hint, remember postage, I had to run back to my room to grab a stamp haha) And that was it! The election is now less than two weeks away....have you voted yet????

1 comment:

Tania said...

Way to go Mary! :)