Sunday, October 25, 2009

Verdict: Anti-Choice and Disappointing

I have been a big fan of the television show "Law and Order" since high school, but I haven't been watching the new episodes recently. I've been sort of feeling nostalgic about the whole show, so imagine my feelings when I read the article on Salon today about the most recent episode that appeared to take the tragedy of Dr. Tiller's death and turn it into an anti-choice supporting episode.

How do you do that? By fabricating events that make the murdered abortion provider seem like a bad person, instead of someone who is performing a legal service that saves the lives of women. Gee, that strategy sure sounds like something the anti-choice movement would do.....

So, why did "Law and Order" do it?
Photo courtesy of www.flickr.com

No comments: