Monday, August 17, 2009

And Then There Was One...

As the summer is winding down, all the other interns (on both coasts) have gone back to their respective schools or homes to gear up for the upcoming fall, but I'm still here!

I have another two weeks here at FMF before I head back home to Cincinnati and am super excited about what I still have left to accomplish during my time here. As the last intern here, I will be in charge of writing most of the blogs for the next two weeks.

And that is where you come in! I want to know what you, our readers, want to see on the Campus Choices blog. Since I am only one person, sometimes I might run out of ideas or topics to write about.

If there is a certain topic, news story, or event you want me to feature in a blog, please leave it in this comment section or e-mail me directly at shejma@feminist.org. Suggestions on topics and general feedback on the blog are greatly encouraged! I cannot wait to hear what you all want to read about and I hope that this will help in creating some great feminist discussion!

3 comments:

Shelby Knox said...

Well, when I read your tweet about this post I thought you were compiling a list of feminist books from your followers. That would be awesome - I'd love to know the new books that are on Women's Studies course lists this year.

Also, I'd love to hear about the organizing you and the other interns, as well as any other FMF chapter leaders, are planning for the upcoming school year. What issues are young feminists going to working on on campus?

Good luck - and enjoy your last two weeks at FMF!!

Unknown said...

I actually had written a blog post (http://feministcampus.blogspot.com/2009/08/its-hot-outside-lets-read-book-instead.html) not too long ago about some good feminist fiction for summer reading, but I hadn't included feminist books that were more along the lines of those that would be used in a Women's Studies class. I'll have to get on that!

I also think it is a great idea to start writing some post that will help my fellow young feminists gear up for the upcoming school year. The non-fiction book list will make a good addition to those as well. Thanks for all the great suggestions, this will help me out a lot!

WendyM said...

Shelby, feel free to send us updates on what you're up to. We're MORE than happy to cross post your stuff!