Thursday, August 13, 2009

The end is coming! Check out our page!

As I promised, this is the last week for myself, Bonnie, and Emily. Today marks the very last hours we will spend in this office, laughing, learning, taking down the man, you know, the usual.........

Anyways, everyone should check out the really awesome intern page for our intern class. Sarah and Elisette put it together and it's probably the best intern page thus far (trust me, I looked through most of the pages when I was applying here). There are some great pictures and bios about all of the East coast summer interns.

Obviously, you all should apply to intern here. I probably could go on for a while about how awesome this experience has been. Check out the page! You can apply for the coming spring or summer internships on the West or East coast.

If you have any questions please email campusteam@feminist.org.
Photo courtesy of Ellen Saliares.....

3 comments:

Emily said...

Don't leave us!

WendyM said...

I love that photo! Bonnie looks confounded. Maria looks embarrassed. And Emily looks like she's posing for America's Next Top Model.

Classic.

Unknown said...

Thanks for shamelessly plugging the intern site! Love it!