Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FemNews: Susan B. Anthony

Happy Tuesday, everyone! And a happy 4th of July, in case I don't get to say it later! As you've probably noticed, this week Choices Campus blog is celebrating the foremothers of our country. Well, you can't really talk about women's history without talking about Susan B. Anthony. Anthony was a major force in the women's suffrage movement, and so we decided to honor her this week with a rap of sorts. Enjoy and take some time this week to celebrate the women who worked tirelessly to make a difference in the world!

6 comments:

Laura Ponchick said...

Well thank you very much!

WendyM said...

You people are ridiculous and I LOVE it! Way to get creative.

Feminist Voice with Disabilities said...

The video isn't working on my computer... ssys "invalid parameters".

Anushay Hossain said...

I am laughing out loud in my office. You ladies are hilarious, love it!

jacsun said...

haha! This is amazing. Thank you Susan B!

Paige said...

can anyone get me susan b's number?